Flexible Gel Nail Overlays
Gel is a one component nail treatment that strengthens and promotes the growth of natural nails.
Applied onto a prepared nail our product cures under a UVA light, leaving the nail strong but flexible with a natural glossy finish.
- Thin, strong and flexible
- Natural looking
- No dust, no fumes, no odour
- Dries instantly under UV light
- Quick and easy removal
- Preserve the health of the natural nail
- Gel available in clear, French and many colours
We recommend you bring open toe shoes if coming for a pedicure.
We do offer complementary foam slippers if this is your preference.
EXPRESS - Shape, buff & polish.
- STANDARD - Spa soak, cuticle work, buff, shape, exfoliate & polish
- LUXURY - Spa soak, cuticle work, buff, shape, exfoliate, mask or paraffin wax & polish or French.
Our treatments will include a combination of the following, dependent on your skin and personalised requirements:
- ENVIRON Essential Vitamin Facial - 1 hr
- ENVIRON Cool Peel for Problematic Skin - 55 mins
We use only the best products to ensure your skin is left in top condition.
- The hair needs to be about ½ inch in length to be efficiently waxed the first time and you should allow 10 days growth after your
previous hair removal.
- Regrowth is usually about a minimum of 3 weeks for most body areas.
- A Bikini wax will take up to 45 mins on the 1st appointment and usually 30 mins or less if you have it done on a 3-4 week basis. If the hair is very long we suggest you trim it to avoid any additional discomfort.
- Waxing treatments are not advisable prior to or after sunbed or UV light exposure.
Lash & Brow Grooming
- All tinting treatments require a patch test 24 hrs prior to an appointment.
- If you have had tinting before you can sign a disclaimer if you have had no previous reaction.
- You can apply mascara right after a tinting treatment.
- Tinting can last up to 6 weeks.
The award winning CACI, (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument), has gained the reputation as the finest micro-current machine
Backed by over twenty years of research, CACI is the best known system within the beauty industry, and results are often so
dramatic that the CACI Classic has become known as "The non- surgical face lift". A unique combination of specific waveforms and
ultra-low frequencies, that work in harmony with the body's own bio-electrical field, transmit tiny electrical impulses and signals
that have been documented to stimulate muscle tone and enhance skin tissue.
A unique bio-feedback mechanism automatically adjusts the micro-current output delivered according to each client's bio
The CACI Classic has attracted an enviable celebrity following, making it the most publicised beauty treatment in the industry's
history. Clients include famous faces from the world of show business, music, media and royalty. The CACI Classic offers, for the first
time, a serious alternative to surgery in an increasingly appearance conscious world.
Treatment modes include Facial Lifting, Body Conditioning and the treatment of Lines and Wrinkles.
We offer two methods, Blend and Short Wave Diathermy, both of which are progressively permanent and can be demonstrated
during a free consultation. The effectiveness of electrolysis is down to the expertise of the operator and speed comes
with experience. We are advanced electrologists, have been offering electrolysis since 1986 and can confidently say we
get good, permanent results as is evident when our satisfied clients come back for other treatments.
The Benefits of Permanently Defined Make-up
Everyone from the young to the elderly who desire a natural enhancement to their appearance. Whether the problem is lack of time or
physical limitations, many people are turning to the application of permanent make-up. It can assist to enhance the appearance of Alopecia
sufferers, Chemotherapy patients, physically active people, as well as those who are visually or motor impaired; arthritis sufferers,
Parkinson's disease patients, multiple sclerosis patients and stroke survivors.
Please see our price list for treatments and costs.